I noticed incorrect professor or school information, how can I correct it?

We all make mistakes! To report an error, please go to the professor or school page that requires a correction and click “Submit a Correction.”

Fill out the form with the issue and correct information, then click submit.

NOTE: This is not the form to be used used for reporting individual comments. Our moderators are unable to contact you directly and you will not receive a reply or follow up email through this correction form. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us